SSIT’s Board adopted a new logo design as of Nov. 2014. Below are images you can use when you need this for conferences, etc. Also we have guidelines for use and information on complementary fonts and colors (so your chapter, conference, etc. flyers, etc. can match where appropriate.) Most of the useful image versions are located further down this page. A pointer to the master zip file is at the bottom of this page (password required to access master)
SSIT Logo Use Guidelines
- In every use, the integrity of the logo must be preserved
- Only the complete, official logo in either solid or outline form may be used. (Hand drawn or deformed versions are not permitted.)
- Neither the whole nor recognizable parts may be incorporated into another logo whether designed by an IEEE organizational unit or not.
- The SSIT letters may be printed in any color, and the logo incorporated onto another background color
- The logo should not be obscured by any other design, lettering, etc.
- The logo should not be used frivolously.
- The logo shall be used only in connection with official business of the IEEE SSIT. [Members of SSIT may have business cards indicating “Member” or other SSIT specific title, when creating such cards the use of the Color Logo with QR code is encouraged.]
SSIT Logo Details
The font used for the SSIT is Formata Medium Condensed. The other type is Century Gothic Regular. The dome dots and SSIT letter colors are as follows:
- SSIT dark blue: PANTONE 308 C / C=100 M=58.67 Y=34.86 K-16.21 / R=0 G=89 B=120
- Gold: PANTONE 123 C / C=0 M=23.4 Y=91 K=0 / R=255 G=197 B=47
- Light Blue: PANTONE Process Cyan C / C=69.34 M=14 Y=0 K=0 / R=42 G=172 B=227
- Purple: PANTONE 2612 C / C=62.64 M=100 Y=11.3 K=1.57 / R=123 G=41 B=129
- Tan: PANTONE 131 C / C=17.45 M=48.5 Y=100 K=1.86 / R=207 G=139 B=42
(note: The letters in the SSIT aren’t quite square because of the font. The ‘s’ is just taller in this font.) Use the RGB logo when designing for web. The CMYK logo is used for print. The SPOT logo was created with the specific Pantone colors in the brand guidelines and should be used when a printer asks for the PMS version.
Master zip file of all SSIT Logo formats (password required) – zip file at >> our EWH site.